Rotterdam, The Netherlands – November 28, 2017 – Publisher SOEDESCO is proud to announce the PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC boxed special edition release for League of Geeks’ digital strategy board game Armello. The game will be available in stores on 13 March 2018 and includes a physical soundtrack of the game.
About the game
Armello is a grim fairytale that comes to life as a digital turn-based strategy board game. The swashbuckling adventure combines deep tactical card play, rich tabletop strategy, and a character role-playing system.
Armello features a gorgeous world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system. No two games are ever the same. The player quests, schemes, explores, casts spells and faces off against monsters and other players. There’s only one ultimate end goal in mind: storming the palace and becoming King or Queen of Armello.
- Experience the true tabletop feel, complete with physics-based dice
- Exploit the day & night cycle to play cards or take actions, even when it’s not your turn
- Backstab friend and foe in single player and multiplayer battles
- Roleplay each of Armello’s 8 playable heroes
- Quest across procedurally generated maps that change every game
- Collect 120+ beautifully animated in-game cards