In Dollhouse, you will be entering the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel her past. As she crawls deeper and deeper into her mind, she slowly discover that she might not be who she really thinks she is… Dollhouse’s narrative adapts to the player’s decisions based on what memories players kept or deleted to define who they were. All this is happening inside a world that reinvents ways players perceive horror in both singleplayer and multiplayer modes utilizing suspense over jump scares.
Taking inspiration from the class and elegance of the 1940’s and the bleak and haunting visuals of film noir, Dollhouse is not your average horror game.
- Craft your own story: your reality is what counts
- 1950’s film noir style: dive into a world with a ‘noir’ 1950’s atmosphere
- Map generator: explore the randomly generated aspect of the campaign
- 14 playable characters: experience 14 different characters, all with unique stories and abilities
- 5 player versus multiplayer: become the dominant persona in the current mind