N.E.R.O is a wonderful journey in a world of incredible beauty where a child is the key and the night is not as frightening (and full of terrors) as we all would think.
N.E.R.O is about love.
N.E.R.O is about faith.
N.E.R.O is about feelings.
N.E.R.O is about questions that need to be answered.
N.E.R.O features simple gameplay with accessible controls in a rich interactive environment filled with puzzles. N.E.R.O invites players to explore
emotions and feelings that are uncommon in videogames, redefining the visual novel genre and reshaping it in a next-generation first-person game. NERO is a magic adventure in an unknown world where you control a child, followed by a mysterious black clothed companion, while discovering the history behind this epic journey.
- N.E.R.O is story driven first-person game with puzzles with intuitive controls. Environment is heavily connected to the characters and their past. The world of NERO is wide, magic and varied enough to make exploring into an ongoing challenge
- N.E.R.O features unique dreamlike visuals with high-resolution textures and incredibly complex shaders to deliver AAA-like quality. NERO is one of the top product performing Unity tech
- N.E.R.O is high replayable: not exploring enough or not solving all the bonus puzzles in the game could result in a not clear understanding of the story. This feature is well tuned to avoid frustration
- N.E.R.O features a wonderful soundtrack and music is gonna be incredibly important and comes along with the design. A narrating voice will underline the experience, following the two characters in their journey
- N.E.R.O’s story is complex and the desired effect is to have the players discussing about it on social networks, sharing thoughts and screenshots.
“Entrancing – It’s like magic, guys. Time disappears when this game and I are together, and I never want it to end. I’m not sure if this is a love that will last forever, but if it is, you’ll get no complaints from me” 9.0”