SOEDESCO is a worldwide publisher of PC and console games. Our portfolio is rapidly growing and therefore we are expanding our team. We are currently looking for a:
Junior PR Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media and key influencers.
- Developing and executing PR-strategies.
- Writing product (packaging) and store texts.
- Writing and distributing press releases and managing coverage reports.
- Creating press kits and other promotional materials as necessary.
- Evaluating and handling incoming media requests.
- Maintaining an up-to-date press list.
- Acting as a brand ambassador at networking events and trade shows.
- Proven ability to hit milestones and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Able to effectively communicate with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Passionate about, and extensive, in-depth knowledge of the game industry.
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office package and Mailchimp.
- Organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises.
It’s a plus when you have:
- A basic understanding of game sales pipeline.
- Any additional verbal/written language skills.
What we offer:
- A part-time onsite job (24 hours per week) with potential to grow into full-time.
- The freedom to decide the worldwide PR-strategy for SOEDESCO titles.
- The chance to work with both online and boxed titles.
- The possibility to give input on development of original SOEDESCO IP titles.
Last, but not least: At SOEDESCO you’ll be part of a young team of highly motivated people.
Do you like what you’re reading? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com.
- Knowledge of Unity is a must; knowledge of Unreal Engine a plus
- Fluent in C#/C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012 and/or above
- Experience with porting games or interested in learning
- Experience with analysing & modifying source code of existing projects
- Ability to clearly comment code and conform to specific coding standards
- Experience working with git, SVN, or similar version of source control
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with third party library implementation
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Fits with SOEDESCO team & mentality
- Work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Able to plan, hit milestones and meet deadlines
- Work with limited supervision & remain motivated
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Eager to learn, willing to risk & fail (new techniques, but also the whole adventure in general)
- Interested in all aspects of programming pipeline (i.e. not specialized/interested in only one aspect)
- Passionate about playing and making great games
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Development experience in the game industry is a plus
- Knowledge of game production pipeline
- Experience with developing for console (PS4/Xbox One/Switch)
- Experience with implementing localization
- Understanding of 3D Math/physics, 3D models/textures
- Experience with Scrum
Interested applicants are welcomed to send their CVs (and if available, portfolio) together with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This application closes on the 15th of October 2017.