SOEDESCO is a worldwide publisher of PC and console games. Our portfolio is rapidly growing and therefore we are expanding our team. We are looking for a:
PR Manager (m/f)
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media and key influencers.
- Developing and executing PR-strategies (including social media).
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to support product launches, campaigns and events.
- Writing and distributing press releases and managing coverage reports.
- Creating press kits and other promotional materials as necessary.
- Evaluating and handling incoming media requests.
- Maintaining an up-to-date press list.
- Acting as a brand ambassador at networking events and trade shows.
- 2+ years experience in games PR, preferably in an international role.
- Proven ability to hit milestones and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Able to effectively communicate with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Passionate about, and extensive, in-depth knowledge of the game industry.
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office package and Mailchimp.
- Organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises.
It’s a plus when you have:
- A basic understanding of game sales pipeline.
- A basic understanding of graphic and video editing software.
- Any additional verbal/written language skills.
What we offer:
- A full-time onsite job (min. 32 hours per week)
- The freedom to decide the worldwide PR-strategy for SOEDESCO titles.
- The chance to work with both online and boxed titles.
- The possibility to give input on development of original SOEDESCO IP titles.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
Last, but not least: At SOEDESCO you’ll be part of a young team of highly motivated people.
Do you like what you’re reading? Then please send your application (including resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org.