EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic releases later this year for PS4, Xbox One and PC as a collaboration between Snowcastle Games and SOEDESCO Publishing. EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic is inspired by early 3D RPG’s and Snowcastle Games brings back many familiar features in a refreshing and rejuvenating new form, shown off in a beautiful handdrawn artstyle.
About the game
Desert scavenger Amon finds himself in the adventure of his life when he crosses paths with a most peculiar creature back home in Zaber. Join Amon and other remarkable heroes in this turn-based fantasy RPG, on an unforgettable journey across the world of Umbra; a mysterious, beautiful but harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
Features of EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
– Explore the magical world of Umbra
– Fast and deep turn‐based battles
– Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
– Thorough character customization
– A set of unlikely and unique heroes, each with their own unique fighting style
– Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skilltree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression