Rotterdam, The Netherlands – October 17, 2018 – Due to an unexpected and significant increase in the factory lead time for local production, the physical release of Omen of Sorrow in America has been slightly delayed. The physical ESRB version of the dark PS4™ exclusive fighting game will now release on November 20. The European physical release is happening on November 6, as was originally planned.
About Omen of Sorrow
Omen of Sorrow is a four-button fighting game inspired by classical horror, fantasy and iconic myths and legends. Players can find themselves battling in various dangerous and gloomy places, such as a raging forest fire or a sinister castle. Omen of Sorrow also features 12 legendary characters, such as the half-angel Gabriel and the strong but unlucky hunchback Quasimodo. All characters are connected by an intricate storyline full of internal struggles, spite and malice.
Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character specific special moves and abilities!
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
Take part in a gripping tale of darkness and despair in an exclusive Story Mode!
- Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
- Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
- Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
- Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!