GIANA SISTERS: TWISTED DREAMS IS COMING TO AMERICA WITH A PHYSICAL VERSION ON THE 4TH OF MARCH
On the 4th of March a very special girl is storming America. This retail release of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut contains a slew of DLC, crisp graphics and the game also has an amazing soundtrack.
The game is available for PlayStation 4 and will be available at: Gamefly, Amazon.com and soon at Toys ‘R Us. SOEDESCO already launched the PS4 version of Teslagrad in the US, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut now being released on the 4th of March!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN GIANA SISTERS: TWISTED DREAMS – DIRECTOR’S CUT?
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut combines the award winning Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord in one superb package.
Dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will in this fast-paced platformer; on your Playstation 4! Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat gruelling enemies and epic bosses.
The unique mixture of playful graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming will blow your mind!
- Discover 33 rich levels across several distinct worlds, each transforming into the two contrasting dreamworlds.
- Fight 4 gigantic, horrifying Bosses, ascended from Giana’s worst nightmares!
- Easy and hard difficulty modes for all levels and bosses.
- Intuitive controls and smooth game flow, master the tight knit controls to defeat the devious trials ahead.
- Full HD 1080p with a smooth framerate: Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your very eyes.
- Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
- Rich extras, including 5 Halloween- and Christmas-themed levels accessible from the start.
WHAT IS THE PRESS SAYING ABOUT THE GAME?
“The results look absolutely beautiful. It’s a puzzle platformer in which you can control not only the main character, but also the mood of the world you’re in”
“…it’s an essential purchase, with plenty of history attached and an ironic twist of fate by breaking new ground with Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter.”