Snowcastle Games collaborates with SOEDESCO to release EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic for retail on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. These will be available worldwide early 2017.
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic is a very unique turn-based RPG, which successfully mixes classic and modern features resulting in a very refreshing game with a deep story that will keep you playing for over 30 hours. Add to that the beautiful hand drawn graphics and it’s easy to see why EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic is a must-have for the new year!
To go with an announcement like this, Snowcastle Games and SOEDESCO have revealed their new trailer! It can be watched right below.
“We are delighted to have SOEDESCO bring a physical version of EARTHLOCK to our fans and can’t wait for them to get their hands on the beautiful boxed version of our game,” says Bendik Stang, Lead Developer and CEO of Snowcastle Games.
• Explore the vast and magical world of Umbra
• Fast and highly strategic turn‐based battles
• Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
• A set of unlikely and unique heroes, each with their own unique fighting style
• Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skill tree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression