Rotterdam, The Netherlands – July 27, 2017 – Today, publisher SOEDESCO announced that 2D action adventure Wuppo will be coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One stores in September.
Players on Steam love Wuppo. From the the quirky and unique art style, the Fnaktastic gameplay, to the great sense of humor that makes for hilarious interaction with the many NPCs in the game. The dialogue is non-static and talking to characters more than once will give players a better understanding of the deep lore behind the charming world of Wuppo.
The reviews are so raving that PCGamer called Wuppo the top hidden gem that Steam has to offer. Therefore, it’s great that as of this September players on PS4™ and Xbox One can also enjoy playing Wuppo on their console.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.