Rotterdam, The Netherlands – 19 December 2017 – Today SOEDESCO’s indie adventure racing game Defunct reached the finish line! The game is out now for Xbox One. The PlayStation®4 version is taking a small holiday break, and comes out in January 2018. A Windows 10 version is also coming out later and the game will be available as an Xbox Play Anywhere title across the entire Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X and Windows 10.
Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/cJ1jEP4EN6A
Download press assets here: http://ow.ly/CwC830gzwLz
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359350/Defunct/
Xbox One: https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/defunct/9pdv7ncnjtqp
After Defunct’s Steam release, many players immediately compared its gameplay to that of many games in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. Players experience Defunct’s flow and gravity based gameplay to be very satisfying. The game gets commended in Steam reviews as follows: “This is the Sonic game I’ve been waiting 10 years for.” and “The game that 3D Sonic games wished they were.”.
- Experience high speed gameplay using gravity as your ally
- Dash through lots of different climates, biomes and challenges
- Unlock many skins to customize your character
- Perform special unlockable tricks
- Compete to be the fastest in the world with time trial mode, which offers 5 extra levels