1. On the understanding that both parties are interested in possible collaboration in developments arising from SOEDESCO Publishing’s intellectual property it is agreed that all information, whether oral, written or otherwise, that is supplied in the course or as a result of such collaboration shall be treated as confidential by the receiving party.
2. The receiving party undertakes not to use the information for any purpose, other than for the purpose of considering the said collaboration, without obtaining the written agreement of the disclosing party.
3. This Agreement applies to both technical, design and commercial information communicated by either party.
4. This Agreement does not apply to any information in the public domain or which the receiving party can show was either already lawfully in their possession prior to its disclosure by the other party or acquired without the involvement, either directly or indirectly, of the disclosing party.
5. Either party to this Agreement shall on request from the other return any documents or items connected with the disclosure and shall not retain any unauthorized copies or likenesses.
6. This Agreement, or the supply of information referred to in paragraph 1, does not create any license, title or interest in respect of any Intellectual Property Rights of the disclosing party.
7. After 2 years from the date hereof each party shall be relieved of all obligations under this Agreement.
8. Dutch law governs this agreement, and the Netherlands courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. By signing up to this list, you agree you want to receive e-mails with updates regarding the beta and launch of Dollhouse.
10. All data is stored securely and safely in a Mailchimp database. You can sign off this list at any times by clicking here.