Pick up N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure today in the PlayStation store. The beautiful story is now available to be experienced by PlayStation 4-owners worldwide. The retail version is also being sold in stores across Europe. The North-American retail edition will be released on the 26th of July. Solve puzzle, explore the breathtaking environment and you’ll discover more of the characters’ past and present.
N.E.R.O. was released for PC earlier this year and is praised for it’s moving story, which you will easily get sucked into thanks to the intuitive controls and firstperson perspective on the dark but breathtaking world, explored by a young boy and his mysterious companion.
Features of N.E.R.O.
• Simple gameplay with accessible controls in a rich and atmospheric environment filled with puzzles.
• Unique dreamlike visuals with high-resolution textures and complex shaders
• N.E.R.O. is a mystery: nothing is as it seems. Only by solving all the puzzles and through exploring will you be able to discern the whole story.
• The wonderful soundtrack is captivating and comes along with the design. A deep narrating voice will underline the experience, following the two characters in their journey.
• The story is complex and cryptic. Storm in a Teacup wishes for players to discuss the meaning of the story on social networks, sharing thoughts and screenshots.