Rotterdam, The Netherlands – February 1st, 2019 – Today, SOEDESCO celebrates the European launch of its second Limited Edition. The 8-Bit Armies: Limited Edition is now available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC. Only 6000 limited editions have been made per platform worldwide, so those interested in getting a copy will have to be quick. The American (ESRB) version of the 8-Bit Armies: Limited Edition is scheduled to launch two weeks after the European version, on February 15.
Download the assets: https://my.hidrive.com/share/isk-jg5riu
SOEDESCO’s Limited Editions
The SOEDESCO Limited Edition program kicked off in 2018 with the Owlboy: Limited Edition which released for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™. Just like with this first edition, the 8-Bit Armies: Limited Edition pairs the base game with a range of alluring collector’s items, wrapped up in a premium 36,5 x 25,5 cm gold embossed box.
A complete overview of the contents:
- Base game The epic 8-Bit Armies base game, developed by Petroglyph
- Certificate of Authenticity with a unique Limited Edition number
- Soundtrack Rocking tunes from legendary composer Frank Klepacki
- Manual Everything you always wanted to know about 8-Bit Armies
- Skull Bandana Exclusive accessory with skull print inspired by an 8-Bit unit
- Flag To play a real life round of capture the flag
- 3 Precious Pins in 8-Bit style, showing three different units
- Patch in army style, that can be applied to any outfit
- 12 Postage Stamps featuring the iconic characters from the game
- Papercraft Tank Brush up your DIY skills and create your own tank
- Dogtag Premium metal tag to wear around your neck
About 8-Bit Armies
8-Bit Armies is a colorful and fast-paced RTS game developed by Petroglyph. The game released for PS4™ and Xbox One in 2018. In 8-Bit Armies, players can obliterate their enemies in an epic clash of firepower, commanding massive armies of tanks, artillery, aircraft, snipers, engineers and superweapons. With 40 singleplayer missions, 12 co-op missions, an online multiplayer mode and an AI skirmish mode, there’s tons of epic battles to be fought.