Rotterdam, The Netherlands – August 3, 2017 – Today, publisher SOEDESCO announced that Weirdbeard games’ physics-based tower building game Tricky Towers gets a boxed release for PlayStation® 4 and PC. The game will hit stores on November 3.
About the game
Tricky Towers is a physics-based tower building game. Players have to stack falling bricks to create a stable structure, but at the same time they have to try to topple the towers of their opponents. To spice things up in this frantic party game, players can use magic to support their own structure, but they also have to fend off dark spells cast by their rivals.
Online and offline, alone or with others
Tricky Towers can be played in online or local multiplayer in three different modes. In Race, it’s all about building fast to be the first to cross the finish-line in the sky. In Survival, players need to stack waves of falling bricks and be careful not to drop them. If their tower collapses or when they drop their third brick, it’s game over. In Puzzle, the winner is the person that manages to stack the most bricks under the line. Players that want to play alone can do so in any of these modes by mastering the 50 trials.
- Conjure up your wizard’s tower; cleverly stack your summoned blocks and use over 17 different spells to win the race
- Tumble down your rivals; use dark spells to hamper or even push over your competitors towers but beware; they can use these spells on you as well!
- Match your wizardry online; challenge up to 4 players locally or online in one of the 3 available game modes
- Take up tricky wizard trials; these challenges require a sharp mind and shrewd magical engineering
- Become the archwizard; climb up the leaderboard and see how you rank among your peers
- Win the Wizardry cup: Participate in local and online tournaments and become the next Harry Potter